This service offers an assessment of the supply chain of the operation after which an advice is given on where opportunities are to strengthen local processing and what the financial picture looks like. If this business case is positive, assistance can be given by advising on accessing investment capital to cover start-up costs. The CBP will only co-fund the consultancy costs for the business case, not the implementation thereof.
The maximum costs eligible for co-funding for consultancy on supply chain optimization are € 15,000,- per project, CBP contribution 50%.
- Main audit
- Internal audit and expert advice
- Reduced Impact Logging training
- Consultation framework between concession holder and local communities
- High Conservation Area Forest assessment
- (Semi-)commercial partnerships between company and community foresters
- Social training