Nine services have been identified as eligible for co-funding under the Congo Basin Program. These are the following:
- Main audit
- Internal audit and expert advice
- Reduced Impact Logging training
- Consultation framework between concession holder and local communities
- High Conservation Area Forest assessment
- (Semi-)commercial partnerships between company and community foresters
- Advice on supply chain optimization
- Social training
These services will be delivered by a rigorously selected pool of service providers. A catalogue has been compiled that includes a description of each of the services and a list of approved service providers. Consequently, concession holders are free to work with a service provider of its choice.
The services catalogue can be downloaded from the website here (1.9 Mb).